The Croatian Association for Public Relations (HUOJ) handed annual Grand Prix awards to its respected winners. Pragma Communications has been announced the agency of the year while Croatian Mountain Rescue Service Is HUOJ’s Communicator of the Year.
HUOJ Grand PRix awards honour the best communications projects in Croatia. The jury awarded the projects in twelve categories and honoured special prizes and individuals for excellence in professional achievements. This year’s competition saw 68 entered projects.
Winners by categories:
- Corporate social responsibility: “Scratch with a reason” by Pragma communications in collaboration with Zagrebačka pivovara
- Sponsorship: “The missing piece” by Veturelli for Allianz Croatia
- Local government: “More than reality“ by Šibenik’s Culture Fortress
- Non-governmental: „Launch and positioning od Hub385“ by LAco & Partners, Komunikacijski ured Colić.
- Large businesses: “Trial house IKEA” by Madison Consulting.
- Small and medium businesses: “Diablog” by Dialog Communications.
- Digital: “Watch Euros at Gol.hr” by Nova TV.
- Internal: “Wake up to Branimir Budetić” by Allianz Zagreb
- The best adaptation of the global campaign: “Smile back” by Dialog communications for Mars
- Events: “10th Millenium Jump” by Propela Zadar Association
- Strategy: “Repositioning of Danfoss Croatia” by Hauska & Partners
- Political: “Anja Mrak – for citizens and city buildings,” by Anja Mrak and her camp
- Contribution to the development of the profession – Mirela Španjol Marković