After the second annual edition of Izazov forum, Serbian media portal Marketing Mreža organises the second edition of KAKTUS festival, on the 27-28th of October in Belgrade with a slogan “Create good ideas”. This year’s focus will be integration and generating great ideas with an open keynote by David Zappe, marketing director at Heineken Slovakia.
“Serbian marketing communications got its first national festival last year, a festival which celebrates only the best ideas, the ideas that push the boundaries of the profession and strive for a better future,” said Ivana Parcetic Mitic, founder and editor-in-chief at Marketing mreza. “This year we continue with the better programme, great speakers, new experiences and we will continue highlighting the ideas that last.” She also higlighted that KAKTUS is open for entries until 20 September.
The first day of KAKTUS is reserved for awards ceremony. Works in 21 categories will be judged by 27 professionals from creative, PR and digital agencies from Serbia and from the region.
Serbian part of the jury consist of Anja Radulović (Leo Burnett), Borislav Miljanović (Represent Communications), Vesna Ćeranić (Executive Group), Vladimir Mitrović (Ovation BBDO), Dejan Ranđić (DNA Communications), Igor Grmuša (Degordian), Ivan Živković (Pioniri Communications), Janko Pavlović (Havas Worldwide Belgrade), Lea Stanković (Communis DDB), Marina Grihović (Headline and Dkit), Miloš Ilić (LUNA/TBWA Belgrade), Miladin Miletić (Popular Bruketa & ;Žinić OM), Miloje Sekulić (Homepage), Mirko Mandić(SVA), Miro Antić (M2Communications), Nevena Kurtović (Fusion Communications), Nebojša Babić (Orange Studio), Slaviša Savić (New Moment New Ideas Company), Srđan Erceg (HUGE Media), Tamara Bekčić (Chapter 4 PR), Toni Laurenčić (Idea Plus Communications) and Vladimir Ćosić (McCann Beograd), who is this year’s jury president. Regional judging panel includes Alen Kekić (I TO NIJE SVE!, Croatia), Vanja Blumenšajn (Señor, Croatia), Vesna Beganović (Via Media, Bosna and Herzegovina), Zoran Trojar (Sonce.net, Slovenia) andOliver Noveski (Brand Union, Macedonia).
This years’s line-up of speakers includes:
Bruno Luglio, Senior Creative Art Director, R/GA NY, USA (keynote speaker);
- Ivan Pols, Creative Director, Adam&EveDDB London, UK;
- Riccardo Fregoso, Executive Creative Director, McCann Paris, France;
- Thierry Nicolet, Senior VP Global Press Relations, Schneider Electric, France;
- Dr Nikolaos Dimitriadis, Development Director – Executive Development Institute, The University of Sheffield International Faculty, City College;
- Stephanie Bailey, Head of Corporate Communications, Fleishman-Hillard London, UK;
- Jan Namedyński, Global Digital Business Development Manager, AVON (Poland);
- Vincenza Cristina Saccà, Head of Marketing CEE, MasterCard;
- David Zappe, Marketing Director, Heineken (Slovakia);
- Mihnea Gheorghiu, Group Creative Director, Publicis Group (Romania).
You can find more information at www.kaktus.rs.