After the second annual edition of Izazov forum, Serbian media portal Marketing Mreža organises the second edition of KAKTUS festival, on the 27-28th of October in Belgrade, which will feature discussions, lectures and panels with international experts from the communications industry.
Established more than 4 years ago with an aim to educate and network people from the industry, Marketing mreža organised annual forum of communication leaders IZAZOV and national festival of integrated communications KAKTUS in 2015.
This years’s line-up of speakers includes:
- Bruno Luglio, Senior Creative Art Director, R/GA NY, USA (keynote speaker);
- Ivan Pols, Creative Director, Adam&EveDDB London, UK (the most awarded agency this year at Cannes);
- Thierry Nicolet, Senior VP Global Press Relations, Schneider Electric, France;
- Dr Nikolaos Dimitriadis, Development Director – Executive Development Institute, The University of Sheffield International Faculty, City College;
- Riccardo Fregoso, Executive Creative Director, McCann Paris, France;
- Stephanie Bailey, Head of Corporate Communications, Fleishman-Hillard London, UK;
- Jan Namedyński, Head of Digital, Poland & Nordics, AVON;
- Vincenza Cristina Saccà, Head of Marketing CEE, MasterCard;
- Razvan Capanescu, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Group, who also spoke at this year’s Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
Entrants have until the 20th of September to submit their work
Entries will be judged by a panel of industry from Serbia and the region. Serbian part of the jury consist of Anja Radulović (Leo Burnett), Borislav Miljanović (Represent Communications), Vesna Ćeranić (Executive Group), Vladimir Mitrović (Ovation BBDO), Dejan Ranđić (DNA Communications), Igor Grmuša (Degordian), Ivan Živković (Pioniri Communications), Janko Pavlović (Havas Worldwide Belgrade), Lea Stanković (Communis DDB), Marina Grihović (Headline i Dkit), Miloš Ilić (LUNA/TBWA Belgrade), Miladin Miletić (Popular Bruketa & ;Žinić OM), Miloje Sekulić (Homepage), Mirko Mandić (SVA), Miro Antić (M2Communications), Nevena Kurtović (Fusion Communications), Nebojša Babić (Orange Studio), Slaviša Savić (New Moment New Ideas Company), Srđan Erceg (HUGE Media), Tamara Bekčić (Chapter 4 PR), Toni Laurenčić (Idea Plus Communications) and Vladimir Ćosić (McCann Beograd), who is this year’s jury president.
Regional judging panel includes Alen Kekić (I TO NIJE SVE!, Croatia), Vanja Blumenšajn (Señor, Croatia), Vesna Beganović (Via Media, Bosna and Herzegovina), Zoran Trojar (Sonce.net, Slovenia) and Oliver Noveski (Brand Union, Macedonia).
Work and creatives will be honoured in Belgrade in late October (27-28th) at the annual Kaktus Awards. For more information and to submit your entry visit www.kaktus.rs.
Fore more information on KAKTUS 2016 visit http://www.kaktus.rs.
Kaktus 2015 brought together over 450 participants from across the region, 11 top experts from London, Israel, Istanbul, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria and 25 media partners from across the region and 13 sponsors. List of speakers included Maksimilian Kallhed (founder and Executive Creative Director at Pop Up Agency in London), Atanas Raykov (General Manager CEE at Viber), Marijana Prpić (Head of Branding at Google) and Toygun Yilmazer (Chief Strategy Officer at TBWA\Istanbul).